General Terms & Conditions
Skullz GmbH, CH-5703 Seon
- Whenever possible we ship items from stock as indicated in the online shop.
- Should an item be temporarily unavailable or no longer available, we will contact the customer by email in order to find a substitute or to cancel the order. If the customer's email address is invalid or missing, we will either leave the order open until the item is available again, or we will cancel it in our sole discretion.
- The customer has the obligation to check an items during 14 days after receiption. Should there be any problems of defects our customer services needs to be notified immediately by email. A return authorisation (RMA) will then be issued. Returns without RMA number will not be accepted. Return postage will be refunded in case of a confirmed damage. Absolutely no refunds/replacements on items that do not meet customer satisfaction.
- Extra costs that arise from parcels (including returns) that are either not accepted, not picked up, or returned to us due to an incomplete or invalid address, may be billed to the customer.
- All items are originals and brand-new.
- Orders will be shipped with either regular postal service, a courrier service or truckage company.
- Lost shipments do not give customers the right to withdraw from their contractual obligations. Lost goods will be shipped again--at our cost. We consider a shipment lost when it does not resurface within 8 business days. If a shipment is missing it's the customers responsibility to contact us immediately after the aforementioned waiting period.
- The customer is solely responsible for his choice of items.
- Orders are final and can only be cancelled if longer-term delivery problems should arise.
- Customer information is kept strictly confidential. We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Place of jurisdiction is Aarau, Switzerland.